- 12 Aprile 2022
- Postato da: admin
- Categorie: Eventi, Notizie
The Baltic Valuation Conference is a non-formal meeting of valuers of countries around the Baltic Sea.
It does not only offer an informative exchange of experience and methods, but provides also personal contact to colleagues in other countries.
The conference is driven by individual effort and interest – keep it going!
After 2 years the pandemic weakens and we will start anew!
So the conference 2022 will be held as personal meeting from June 30th until July 2nd.
The topics planned to be discussed are
- Derivation of interest yield for income approach
- Regulations for real estate valuation and their compulsoriness for valuers
- Practical experience with green buildings and their impact on market value – what’s hot?
- Legal responsibility and liability of experts – legal frame, insurances, dealing with mistakes, rectification right
Please spread the news and invite your colleagues to discover this special event! Here is the invitation with all details: Invitation BVC 2022 final.